We’re hiring a Data Entry Specialist for the VPR in Chico!
We’re looking for someone who wants to help contractors thrive! The Virtual Plan Room is adding a Data Entry Specialist who will be housed in our Chico office.
Here’s the job description. If you know someone who is a good fit, please share! Maybe it’s you…
Apply with resume and cover letter via email only. No calls, please. This is the first test of your reading comprehension skills. Submit your info to this email.
Job Opening: Data Entry Specialist
CalBX is a partnership of regional California Builders Exchanges committed to providing comprehensive plan room services and industry benefits to our collective members. CalBX is hiring Data Entry staff to help members thrive.
CalBX: Building success begins here.
Identify and research pertinent information from construction documents and other resources. Under tight deadlines enter information clearly and correctly. Reading comprehension, accuracy and teamwork is a must.
* Work as a positive team member to help us deliver useful project information to assure users get what they need when they need it.
* Read, research and find required project information in construction documents.
* Clearly and accurately enter information into proprietary database under tight deadlines.
* Monitor workload, prioritize projects and self-manage in order to follow protocols and timelines.
* Document all contact with sources of construction-related information via proprietary database.
* Communicate with Bid Services Specialist to clarify issues and assist as needed.
* Note inconsistencies involving any data within the organization’s database and act to correct.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Work schedule Monday – Friday, 8-5. Office location is in Chico
Applicants must be able to prove they are analytical, detail oriented, computer literate, and possess strong keyboarding, research and organizational skills. Must have the ability to move quickly with a high degree of accuracy and work well with others. Experience strongly desired. Familiarity with the construction bid process a plus.
Wages: $13 – $17 per hour, based on experience. Full time, benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays.